Waterslide Nail Decals Packs - 8 Different Design Packs - FREE SHIPPING
Super fun waterslide decals are an easy and quick way to give clients detailed designs!
- Choose the designs you prefer, and cut them out. Get a small dish of warm water, and a pair of tweezers.
- Paint your nails as usual. But do not topcoat yet.
- Once your color coats are cured(dry), place your decals in the water for 30 seconds - 1 min.
- Remove the decal from the water and carefully slide it off of the paper backing.
- Using the tweezers, place the decal onto the nail. Use your finger(Or silicone tool) to press it into place, and push it from the center out.
- Once it has been completely pushed down, and flat, you can topcoat, and I suggest doing two topcoats to make sure it stays encapsulated.
Why Use Cuticle Oils
Moisturizing your cuticles is very important for the nail/skin health as well as the life of your manicure. Using moisture rich oils on your nails and cuticles will ultimately strengthen your nails, and give the skin around them a healthy glow. Many of the cuticle oils available from Dana Nail Junkie are infused with pure essential oils as well as crystals for healing the mind/body/soul. Each oil mixed at DNJ has a combination of ultra moisturizing base oils that absorb deep into the skin for the best results.
Are you a nail artist?
Check out the growing list of fun nail art products available in the online store! New products being added all the time.