Light Teal Marble Nail Art Foil
This is a beautiful light blue natural marble design.
Nail foil is a super easy way to create a natural stone look on any nail design.
It is easy to use with these directions:
- Paint your nails as you wish
- Use your favorite foil gel, and cover the whole nail, making sure to give the gel time to self level so the foil lays right.
- Once cured, you can cut the right amount of foil for your nail. Then place onto the middle of the nail. You will want to start by firmly pressing down on the center of the foil, and slide your finger, or silicone nail tool to the side of the nail. keep doing this until the foil looks like it is laying flat to the shape of the nail.
- Start to lift the foil slowly, checking that it is indeed adhered to the nail. If not, lay the foil back down and press a bit more firm on that area.
- If needed, you can add more foil gel and redo that empty space.
Why Use Cuticle Oils
Moisturizing your cuticles is very important for the nail/skin health as well as the life of your manicure. Using moisture rich oils on your nails and cuticles will ultimately strengthen your nails, and give the skin around them a healthy glow. Many of the cuticle oils available from Dana Nail Junkie are infused with pure essential oils as well as crystals for healing the mind/body/soul. Each oil mixed at DNJ has a combination of ultra moisturizing base oils that absorb deep into the skin for the best results.