Ocean 3D Metal Nail Art Decorations - Ocean Nail Art
This wheel of beautiful 3D metal nail art pieces, is so much fun for those who LOVE THE BEACH! These little decorations stick well to the nail using the proper placement. They will last two weeks with care.
- Using gel polish, paint nails the color preferred.
- Once nails are cured, paint a glue gel over the nail. Then float a coat of no stick topcoat over the glue gel.
- Before curing, you'll want to place your decorations where you wish.
- Once placed, cure for 60 seconds.
- You can then use no stick topcoat to secure the edges of the decorations for added protection.
Why Use Cuticle Oils
Moisturizing your cuticles is very important for the nail/skin health as well as the life of your manicure. Using moisture rich oils on your nails and cuticles will ultimately strengthen your nails, and give the skin around them a healthy glow. Many of the cuticle oils available from Dana Nail Junkie are infused with pure essential oils as well as crystals for healing the mind/body/soul. Each oil mixed at DNJ has a combination of ultra moisturizing base oils that absorb deep into the skin for the best results.